Monday, October 30, 2006

ASL Professional Happy Hour (ASLPHH) - Tampa, FL

Hello everyone,

Welcome you all who are part of the deaf community, deaf and, hearing to join us for ASL Professional Happy Hour. ASL Professional Happy Hour or also known as ASLPHH gives you an opportunity to socialize and meet new faces on a friday of every month. On the 3rd of November, ASLPHH will be held at Splitsville at Channelside in downtown on 615 Channelside Dr. Ste 112 Tampa, FL 33602 (813) 514-2695 View Map. The Happy Hour starts from 5pm to 8pm. I apologized for putting off this announcement. I will try to email you the annoucnements for ASLPHH of each month in advance. Please forward this email to ur friends and family. We're looking forward to meeting you this Friday.

Lastly, I would be apprecaite your emailing me with a list of suggestions of where to host at the bar and restaurant in Tampa Bay. Email me at ASLPHH@yahoo.com and please add to your email address.

Thank you,

Michele

1 Comments:

Blogger Deanna said...

Great Idea! I love it! There should definitely be more activities for the deaf community!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home