Friday, November 24, 2006

ALERT - READ - SECOND DEMAND NOT YET MET - READ - ALERT

Hello Central Floridians

I received this email from a friend of mine who asked me to send this to you, please read this and send this link to other people who may not have been aware of this website. The students NEEDS your help. Their morale is at all time low. They need the support from you. Injustice still occurs at our beloved Gallaudet University.

Central Floridians for FSSA

"I have a favor for you to ask

Would it be possible for you and other central Floridians to start pressuring BoT about meeting the second reprisal? They are to meet on first week of Dec.. not sure which date. Can you also start pressure on BoT about why security guards, physical plant dept workers, and rental cops are still on payroll after they assaulted 30 students, breaking both the university staff policy and DC laws, but they are still on payroll with no punishment at all, while the students who committed minor misdemeanors are being punished WAY out of proportion

It is getting really bad at Gallaudet. The morale of the students is getting low now due to lack of support and I am very worried about them. It is getting harder on me, doing this on the Internet mostly alone. I need help from FSSA groups on this now."

A friend

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your post! (I specially value how you consider risks and usually are not intimidated to state what you Truly consider.

) Your checklist reminded me plenty of Greek, as well
as Peruvian, women I understand. I really like the way we "know how" to eat and get pleasure from meals.

I also appreciated your responses to your readers;
insightful, smart guidance. You are a amazing writernow consider
these ideas and write your guide! filakia, Kim

Take a look at my blog post very attractive women

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Super Mans moving faster than light is pointless since he would
be traveling backwards anyways, so that should not even
be counted xD.

Feel free to surf to my blog post ... premature ejaculation exercises in hindi

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home